Tuesday, September 14, 2010

September 14, 2010 it's as easy as ABC

My repertoire of songs to sing to Jack is slowly growing as I remember more and more songs from my childhood. Yesterday, I remembered "head, shoulders, knees, and toes" which will be nice to throw in the mix. I'm grateful for Google and Wikipedia which have helped when I can't remember what I will buy when the looking glass breaks or for whom Baa Baa Black Sheep has three bags of wool.
I've noticed that Jack really likes the ABCs, but when I get to the end of the song, he always starts crying. I think it's because I've been using American Sign Language to sign along with my (questionable) singing. When I get to "now I've sung my ABCs" I don't have any hand gestures. I caught it on video this afternoon.

1 comment:

  1. HAHA, Gwen! That's funny. You are going to have to learn how to sign the last part!!!

    JiLL

    ReplyDelete